Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boys Being Boys

I realized today that I really am the only girl in this house!  I'm lucky to have three great boys who love me.  I am sure it's just going to get more and more fun as both Jordan and Danny get older...although I have lots of wrestling, sword-fighting, and dinosaur tag in my future!
 See the craziness I deal with love already!
 Danny is starting to push up on all hands and knees more and more. He'll scoot backward a little but just one little scoot at a time so far!
 Such a sweet, smiling boy!
Danny is eating lots of fruits and veggies already!
 Jordan was proud of his new truck...I heard a fairly long explanation of all things cool about this particular truck. 
 ...more about the truck...
 ..."just take a picture of the truck!"
Just a few pictures of my boys being boys!  Anyone up for a girls' night??? 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much Danny looks like Chad. Clone.

How fun to be living in a house of darling boys. Too bad we don't live close to each other, I would love a girls night.

Laraf123 said...

Henry asks me to take a picture of his trucks all the time too! Hilarious--he must see them as members of the family!

Can't do girls' night out because there's no one to watch this house of boys! Hope you get to have some well-deserved fun though!

Jody said...

Like Laura says, I can't believe how much Danny looks like Chat, and Jordan looks like you :) You have a lovely family and I know the feeling of being surrounded by boys only!

Kathy Lou said...

Let's go get manicures.

Anonymous said...

You are a very lucky girl. Fun pictures, I like them all. Jordie is so proud about being able to make his bed, he is so sweet and loves his Dan-Dan.

Mom said...

Last commet is from your Mom having a printing problem :)

Lucille29 said...

i like your picture your two baby boys is so cute,..

Log Home Plans
Log Cabin Home Plans
Alaska Salmon Fishing
Seattle Home