Thursday, September 11, 2008

16-month-old Jordan!

Last night I tried to take some pictures of Jordan.  I really wish I could get a picture of him smiling but it is so hard!!!   I can usually get a few serious shots, like this one:

I used eehee as a ploy during this one.  I was hoping he would stand still and smile for me.  Isn't he cute with his eehee?  He just loves it so much.  This one is the perfect size for him.  We have multiple eehees so he is never without...one for my car, Chad's car, Jordan's bedroom/in the crib, and Patty's house.  This picture is just a little blurry, but it's still cute. 

It seems like at this age Jordan is just into everything and playing with everything.  Everything is soooo interesting.  It's hard to get his attention away from stuff so he can look at the camera.  Sheesh!  I think we were playing with MegaBlocks here, he was excited!  

I still can't believe my little peanut is 16 months old (yesterday).  He is so not a baby any more.  I cherish every chance I get to snuggle with him or give him hugs because it seems like he's on the go all the time.  It's very fun to watch him become more of a big boy every day!

2 comments:

Stephanie H said...

I love the picture of Jordan smiling! Those candid shots are the best. Thanks again for sharing your blog with me!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 16 months either. He is so cute. Love him.