Sunday, September 7, 2008

Congratulations Chris and Nikki Rhode!

Congratulations Chris and Nikki Rhode!

This weekend, Chad and I were in our friends, Chris and Nikki's, wedding in Batavia, Illinois. We were excited to both be a part of their wedding. Nikki is super
organized and everything went well. The weather was perfect for their outdoor wedding. We ate great food and danced the night away.


Chad, Chris, Nikki, and Jen
Nikki's bouquet
Nikki and Jen
Chris and Chad
Here are Chad and I all dressed.  I love Chad in a tuxedo.  I don't really wear that much green, but I really loved the color of our dresses. 
Here we are a little bit closer up and you can see my earrings and necklace.  I helped Nikki design and put together the jewelry for everyone in the wedding.  I think they turned out great!  The whole wedding was beautiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Chad look great! The wedding pictures are gorgeous. I love weddings.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love these pictures, I agree with you Chad looks very handsome in a tox and you look beautiful, I really like your dress. Good job on the necklace and earrings they look great. We had so much fun with Jordan, we kept talking about him the rest of the day. Miss him!