Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol


Who doesn't love David Archuleta?????? This kid is just too cute. I'm like Paula and I just want to squish those cheeks. He just has such a nice personality, he's cute, but, most importantly, he has an amazing voice. I heard it played back this morning on the radio and he just sounded soooo good. No one else is really sticking out yet other than David Archuleta. This week was better than last, but I still think more stepping up needs to happen.
With David in the competition do we really need to go through this whole process? Just write him his This-Is-My-Now equivalent and send him out onto the Kodak Theatre stage and we'll call it a season. Wait, American Idol really does help me make it through this part of the school year. Three more months of Idol, three more months of school. If I've gotta get through school I might as well have Idol to help it along. But, seriously, we know who's gonna win!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love him! We are such big fans. He is incredible.

If we move, it will be as soon as school is over in June. :(

Let's definitely get together sometime after school!

Silvia Jones said...

I dont know Jen, I was a big fan too, but the las two weeks he hasn't been that great. Perhaps this week, we'll see.