Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'd Tell You I Love You...


Most Recently Read Book:

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You

By Ally Carter


The main character, Cammie, is a student at a private all-girls' school. The residents of the town don't know that this quiet school is really an undercover academy for future spies. Cammie is focused on her training until, while on a mission, she meets Josh, a boy from town. Her friends help her sneak out to meet up with him, but not after first doing some background work to make sure he's not an undercover spy himself. Cammie finds herself falling more and more in love with Josh until she ends up caught between the outside world and her undercover world...how will she choose? This is definitely a fun read and moves along quickly. I love the spy talk and the girl power theme. Girls rule!

No comments: