Yippee! I got an award! Emily Wood is my newest bestest blog friend and she just gave me an award today. What a great end to a long Monday: to come home and see that I made the cut!
Here's what I have to do to accept the award:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.
1. My friends and family! Here we are with only some of our closest friends when we got married in Las Vegas. I love this picture. This is probably the picture I have with the most of our closest and friends and family.
2. Rainbows! Chad took this picture of meforever ago, after we had just bought our townhouse. It's actually a double rainbow and it went completely all around.
3. A big ol' bucket of freshly popped popcorn!4. This bubbly cheesy bread from King Arthur Flour that I made..which I definitely think we are long overdue for...I definitely see cheesy bread in my future!5. Books! I looooooove books! Can you tell? If you read my blog at all, I'm sure you know I'm crazy for books. I took this picture in the spring after I had come home from the library...this is only one of my piles! I think these were the books I had then I had another pile of audio books and another pile of picture books. It was a great day. I love the library!
6. My mama...and my daddy. They just got back from Guatemala, where they were off having fun and climbing volcanoes for two weeks! I missed them sooooooo much. Mwah!
7. My hubby. I love this man. I'm so lucky to be married to him (as much as he can drive me crazy) he is my best friend. Always and forever. Forever and always.
8. Sleeping babies. Particularly my sleeping baby! Isn't this such a sweet picture? This is my kiddo when he was about a week old taken by my friend Krystie. I just love his little face and his pudginess. I have to go see his sweet sleeping self before I go to bed at night. I love sleeping kiddos. **I will definitely be doing this in about 10 minutes!!!**
9. Of course, I also love my kiddo when he's awake! I only got to see him for about an hour tonight but it was so nice to come home to his little smile. It's the sweetest thing to hear him say, "Hi, Mom!"
10. The power of the Internet. I know this is crazy, but being connected just makes me happy. I love checking my e-mail, reading blogs, getting updates on Twitter and Facebook. I have just really felt so connected to people I've known since I was born and people I've never even met in real life before. I was sitting in on a class last week where the teacher was talking about social media and asking how it impacts our lives. I sat there ruminating myself and it was remarkable to me how much I feel connected because of all this technology. I love it!
Ten Bloggers Who Brighten My Day (in no particular order!)