Friday, February 5, 2010

Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn

Most Recently Read Book:

Kingdom Keepers II: Disney At Dawn

I read the first book in this series a long time ago so I was excited to see there is a sequel! (And, actually the third book comes out in April already!) I honestly have to say the story is a little far-fetched, but it's target audience is obviously intermediate or middle schoolers so I think it's perfect for them. I love this series because it takes place in Disney World. The first book is mainly set at the Magic Kingdom and this one occurs mostly at Animal Kingdom. I love Disney World and is so cool to visualize all the places they are talking about because I have been there. It's also fun to imagine what might be going on behind the scenes. Man, now I can't wait to go back...

No comments: