Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Everything On A Waffle


Most Recently Read Book:


Everything On A Waffle


By Polly Horvath
This was a very cute book about a young girl named Primrose whose parents are lost at sea during a storm. She feels in her heart that they are still alive and knows they will come home, but in the meantime she meets and spends time with various people who try to help her. My favorite parts are the ends of the chapters where there is a new recipe. It makes me feel like I could cook any of the recipes she gives in the book easily just because of the way she presents them. They aren't like a normal recipe with exact measurements, it's more like a friend telling you how to make an old family recipe. I think this book would be very fun to read a chapter a day and make the recipe she suggests. It had my mouth watering for waffles!!

No comments: