Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who Will Make The Top 12?



Don't worry, I know Blake Lewis was from last season, but he's performing tomorrow night! I miss Blake. *sigh*


Back to this year, tomorrow we'll find out who the top 12 will be for this season of American Idol! Overall, I definitely see improvement across the board. Everyone has gotten way more comfortable on stage.


Okay, as far as the boys go, I still love David Archuleta, but I wasn't a huge fan of this week's performance. Did you hear Simon say he'll probably be one of the final two?!?! He kind of reminds me of Jordin Sparks from last year, just really cute, innocent but really great at singing, too. I like David Cook more and more. I'm not sure he can win it, but I think he's really good. Can Danny Noriega please go home? Please? And I think Luke Menard is on his way, too. He's pretty cute and kind of reminds me of Orlando Bloom, but I can't take his performances (the singing OR the dancing) any more.


Now, the girls are all really good so I'm not sure who will go or who I really want go to. Chad has a thing for Kady Malloy...I just think she's gross. Tonight she impressed me vocally so I'm not sure she'll be the one to go but...I think she's gross. I actually liked Brooke the most now that I think about it. I think she did a good job of making her song unique even though the judges wouldn't necessarily agree with me.


I was kind of lukewarm about this year's Idol contestants but now I'm starting to come around. They are all, for the most part, talented singers. We'll see tomorrow.


No comments: