Saturday, March 15, 2008

How To Be Popular


Most Recently Read Book:
How To Be Popular
By Meg Cabot
Meg Cabot is one of my favorite girly authors. I have listenened to all but the most recent in the Princess Diaries series, Teen Idol, and All-American Girl. I started with the Princess Diaries because I loved the movies. Now that I have read more books by her, I'm noticing a major theme to her books. Usually there is a girl who's not very popular and who is looking for love. Most of the time she has the love of her life right in front of her but just doesn't see it until the end of the book. They are still fun reads, especially perfect after reading a long or intense book. I love the way she writes because it is so easy to relate to the characters and to what they are going through. Perfect if your in the mood for an easy, hopeless romantic kind of read.

No comments: