Saturday, March 15, 2008

Horton Hears A Who


Last night I went to see Horton Hears A Who with my sister, Jacquie. The movie just opened last night and we were excited to see it. For a cartoon, I was entertained the whole time. Jim Carrey does the voice of Horton and he did a great job. There weren't any parts that were too-Jim-Carrey for me so that was good. It was about an hour and a half long and I didn't get bored at all. It actually seemed to go fast. The animation was really cool and there were lots of Dr. Seuss elements that were fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear you liked it. Mike and I have been trying to decide whether we should go see it or not because of the reviews it was getting.

Hope all is well with you! We need to get together sometime.

Silvia Jones said...

I was happy to hear you and Jacquie went to the see this movie together, Jacquie said it was a lot of fun.:)