Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter 2008!

It's been a long but beautiful Easter Day. I was up at 5:30 this morning to get to church on time for the 6:30 mass. It was worth going early though because they had tons of extra chairs set up for later masses and I could only imagine how packed it would get. It was neat to pull into church when it was still dark and I could barely see the faintness of the sun starting to peak out from behind the horizon. As mass went on I could see it getting brighter and brighter outside. How appropriate for an Easter morning mass.


When I got home we gave Jordan his Easter basket and then packed up to go to Grandma and Papa Jack's to celebrate with everyone. I need to start taking more pictures of people besides Jordan...because looking back at today's pictures all I really have are pictures of Jordan and Alex. Although they are cute. Here are some Easter highlights.


More Easter baskets from both sets of grandparents, Jane, Guise and Raul, Lito and Sergio, and Rob, Silvia and Alex.



The Easter table all dressed up in fancy tablecloths, bunnycandleholders, flowers, and chocolate!







No comments: