Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Summer 2008 Reading List

This summer I'm reading my heart out.  I have a box full of young adult books to read for my students but I'm also planning on getting some more adult reading in!  Here are books that I have on my list to read this summer:

1. Loving Frank, by Nancy Horan

2. The Undomestic Goddess By Sohpie Kinsella 
*One of my favorite authors!!!  She's like Meg Cabot for adults! 
3. Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse By Stephenie Meyer
*Okay, these aren't exactly adult books...but they are soooooo good.  Don't be afraid of vampires.  If you haven't read them, read them!!!!!


4. The Friday Night Knitting Club By Kate Jacobs
*I love knitting!!!  I'm going to try and get mittens done for fall/winter.

5. Three Cups of Tea by Mortensen and Relin
6. Water for Elephants By Sara Gruen
7. The Road By Cormac McCarthy

Have you read any of these?  Do you recommend them, or not?  Let me know.  I'll post when I read any of these.  :)

No comments: