Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Guise!


Happy Birthday to my aunt, Guise! We celebrated with her this week. I love getting together for birthdays. I love my own birthday and I love being able to celebrate with others, too.

August is a crazy month for us because we have so many birthdays, but I think it's great that we all get to get together and be together so much. One of my resolutions for this year (way back in January) was to spend more time with my family. I think we really have been spending a lot of time with family this year. I think it was always important to me before, but now that we have Jordan I realize how especially important family really is. You never know what life is going to bring so I think it's important to celebrate our family during the good times because we'll need them in the hard times!

No comments: