Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Congratulations Eric and Christina Closson!

Our friends Eric and Christina just got married on Saturday.  It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding.  Christina did a great job and everything was absolutely perfect.  They are off on their honeymoon in Hawaii now!  Congratulations to the Clossons!

I love weddings.  They remind me how great it is to be married.  When I got married everyone said it was the beginning of our life together...which is a no-brainer, but then you kind of just start living your life together and you don't realize how much your life changes until you stop and really look at it.  Now, when I go to a wedding, I realize more and appreciate more how important my wedding day really was when I realize how blessed we are in our life today.  Especially now, having a son and a house and still being so in love really makes me realize how important getting married and our wedding day really was.  I wish the Clossons as much love and happiness in marriage as we have!  





No comments: