Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jane!

Happy Birthday, Jane!  Jane's birthday is actually tomorrow, but we celebrated tonight at Sweet Tomatoes.  Jordan was so excited to get tons of fun food to eat.  Dad let him have some raisins, or ra-ras as he calls them.  He also had his first ever ice cream cone that he could hold himself.  He's had some ice cream here and there, but at Sweet Tomatoes, they have these mini-cones that were perfect for his little hand to hold.  How cute is this!  I think he's an ice cream love like mom!

We all pitched in to buy Jane a Tassimo combination espresso-coffee-cappucinno-latte maker.  It looks pretty neat and I don't really drink coffee. 


We all had fun hanging out.  Here's Papa Jack, Jordan, and Grandma.  

Here's Chad and me.  Okay, so seriously, I just wanted to see how this picture would look in black and white and then I pressed "undo" and it still saved in black and white.  I really am not trying to mean anything by making us look all fancy in black and white.  I'm serious!

Here is Jacquie and, her new beau, Joe.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww you put us on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Jane's B-day celebration was fun. Seeing Jordan with the ice cream cone was so cute, it was the perfect size for him.