Thursday, July 3, 2008

Where's Walker?

Laura Walker where are you?  Our friends Laura and Mike Walker moved back to Utah in June.  I'm sure they are super busy and have been visiting friends and getting things arranged and that Mike is getting accustomed to his whole residency thing...but we miss you!  I especially miss your lovely comments on my blog!  I hope they are doing well.  Laura and Mike ran the race I ran and that Chad and Jordan walked back April.  I was bummed to lose running friends.  I'll be running solo tomorrow.  Come to think of it...I don't think I have ever run solo before.  Chad has always run with me.  We'll see how I do.  In April, I finished in 33-minutes-and-some-seconds so I'm hoping to at least do better than that, but my real goal is to get close, if not under, 30 minutes.  Any improvement will be welcome.  I'll run another 5k then at the beginning of August...and hopefully I'll be able to improve my time again then.  As far as I know, April will be running that 5k with me so I shouldn't be solo on that one.  Wish me luck!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm here! I'm here! June was absolutley crazy! I've updated my blog once and I'm trying to do it again.

YAY for running! I can't wait to hear all about your race today. I'm sure you kicked butt.

We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Great job Jen! you finished this race, I am so proud that you are still running and you even run with a smile. Keep it up!!!!!