Thursday, September 24, 2009

Carrie Underwood 2009!

I'm not sure if we looked forward more to the Idols concert or the Carrie concert all summer. We saw Carrie Underwood at Ravinia and we actually decided to get tickets in the pavilion, which we have never done before. It was very cool. I would definitely do that again, although I did miss a little bit of the hanging out on the lawn. It was nice not to have to decide what to bring to eat, pack it up, lug it in, and lug it out, that was nice. Her new CD comes out soon, but not yet, so we heard all the songs from her current CD and her classics, which we have seen her perform before. Nonetheless, she was outstanding. She has an amazing voice. These were the pictures I got, some were decent, most were blurry.







When we saw her a few years ago I was amazed by her voice but also by her awesome wardrobe. This wasn't as big of a production, but she still had cool outfits. She had an awesome loosely crocheted sweater vest that was awesome. She had a cool yellow tanktop/halter top. She had a glittery silver dress that she wore with cowboy boots. Need I say more?

No comments: