Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

Most Recently Read Book:

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

By Ally Carter

I have so been in the mood for some good chick lit lately, maybe it's the pregnancy thing...but I saw this at the library and grabbed it. This book is the 2nd in the Gallagher Girl series. It's about Cammy Morgan, a girl who goes to a private all-girl school for...SPIES! It is very fun. In the first book Cammy is out in town on a class assignment when she meets Josh and she starts sneaking out of the school to go out with him. It's super cute. In this book, the CIA has made her promise to never see Josh again...which was pretty sad, I must say. The girls have to deal with boy spies who join their school for a short time. Honestly, I am sad about the Josh thing and I hope Carter brings him back into it more...and, I'm dying to know what happened to Cammy's dad. No one knows where he is or what happened to him, just that he disappeared. I think it's gotta be out there somewhere...maybe book 3?

No comments: