Friday, May 9, 2008

The Cake Expert




I have to send out a humongously, gigantic thank you to one of my closest friends, April, for coming over tonight to decorate Jordan's birthday cake!  

THANK YOU, APRIL!

She lives 2 hours away but was here until almost 10:00 working on his cake.  April does a great job of decorating cakes.  I had a vision of what I wanted for Jordan's birthday cake and she was really understanding and super-willing to make sure I was happy with the cake.  In the end, I think it turned out awesome and I am even more excited for his 1st birthday party tomorrow.   I just hope it tastes as good as it looks, considering I baked the cakes.  Luckily, you can't scrapbook how good it tastes, only pictures of how amazing it looks!  Here are some sneak peaks at the cake!  And, thanks to April, it looks absolutely amazing!      

No comments: