Saturday, May 17, 2008

Go, Cubs, Go!



Outside the friendly confines of Wrigley Field!


Here I am with my peanuts!!!


Phil Donahue sang "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" at the 7th inning stretch!

Gotta love Cracker Jack!


I went to my first Cubs game ever on Thursday!  Veronica, one of my friends from work, invited me to go.  It was an overcast day but it didn't matter because we were at the Cubs game!  We had seats way up high, near the announcer's box.  We ate hot dogs, and peanuts, and Cracker Jack!  Best of all, the Cubs won!  Ryan Dempster, pitched a career-high 12 strikeouts and Kerry Wood closed the game for the Cubs to win 4-0.  Go, Cubs, Go!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should let Chris see this page or not...he might have a heart attack!! :)

Unknown said...

Cub games are fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. Can't wait to see you Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

think that u had a lot of fun?!?!?