Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life


Most Recently Read Book

Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life

By Wendy Mass

I didn't even have time to put this book up as a book I was reading because I finished in one whole day while I was at jury duty!  I didn't end up being called in for a jury so I just sat there all day.  Anyway...this is a cool book!  I have read a lot of good books lately with boy characters.  I love girly girl characters so I'm still getting used to the male characters.  Jeremy is a quirky kid who gets a really neat box in the mail about a month before his 13th birthday.  The box is from his dad, who died when he was eight and it needs four keys to be unlocked.  The only problem...the keys have been misplaced.  This leads Jeremy, and his best friend and neighbor, Lizzy, on some fun adventures.  I love to idea of a real-life treasure hunt.  Bonus, you do really get to find out the meaning of life!  I think I agree with the book and what the author decides to reveal as the meaning of life.  It makes me realize how important my scrapbooks and my blog is.  I don't want to ruin it...you have to read it to find out the secret!  

No comments: