Monday, May 12, 2008

Jordan's 1st Birthday Party!








Late Saturday morning/early afternoon we had Jordan's 1st birthday party at a park near Chad's school.  It turned out to be a gorgeous day.  It was cool but not breezy.  We had space to be inside and outside and the kids seemed to really enjoy the park.  We had food catered from Ferentino's, which seemed to be a big hit.  Jordan loved his chocolate-chocolate cake (proof that he is definitely my son, in case there was even a question).  Opening presents was really fun...almost as fun as getting them home and being able to play with them.  The favors were bug cans, bug jars, bug bites (bug-shaped graham crackers), bug-shaped chalk, and bug nets.  They seemed to be a big hit.  We were so happy our family and friends could all come join us for this party.  It could not have been a better celebration in honor of our favorite one-year-old, Jordan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.... SO BIG and SO CUTE! He looks like his mom that's for sure :) The party looked like a blast and the chocolate-chocolate cake looked tempting... and dangerous haha! I can't believe your baby boy is 1!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think I get it now :) Jordan is ADORABLE! I want one too! lol

Unknown said...

WOW! I can't believe he is one! He's so darling! I'm glad your party was a hit!