Thursday, August 7, 2008

5 Mundelein Favorites!

5 Mundelein Favorites!

1. Barefoot Bay.  On the way home from Barefoot Bay yesteday we realized how much we really like Mundelein.  This year we bought season passes for our park district's water park and we have loved being able to go over there any time we want.  It's a beautiful park.

2. Fremont Public Library.  The library has to be my favorite part of Mundelein.  It is a fairly new facility and they have tons of adult and young adult books.  They have lots of activities and a fun summer program.  Jordan did Baby Jam this summer where he got to go sing and dance with lots of other kids.  Love it!

3. St. Mary's of the Annunciation.  We have been members at St. Mary's almost since we moved here and it's a beautiful church.  We just celebrated the pork and corn roast with them which is always fun.  I just feel really welcome there.

4. Super Target.  This is the one place in Mundelein we are probably at most, second only to home, of course.  We like having Target so close.  We get everything we need there.  When we take Jordan we buy popcorn and let him snack on popcorn while we shop.  It's fun!

5. Patty.  Patty is our daycare provider and we love her!  I am so glad that we are able to take Jordan to Patty.  Jordan is going to be excited to go back to Patty's house in a few weeks where he can play with all the other kids there.

5 1/2. Our House.   I'm going to add this one just because I realized how much we do love our house.  I love our little neighborhood.  It's exactly 1 mile around, which is perfect for when I run.  It's nice a quiet.  I love our vaulted ceiling and all the windows, this morning I was looking out our window and the sun was peeking through the leaves of the trees outside.  It was really pretty.  We will be sad to move someday. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My top 5 Mundelein faves.....

5)Sundance Saloon (wait, they moved. Grr)
4) Target
3) Maggie Moo's ( a new discovery of mine!)
2) Goodwill (because I LOVE a bargain
1) the Vincent's!

khill