Wednesday, August 6, 2008

5 Twilight Favorites!

5 Twilight Favorites!

1. Edward!  I'm sorry, but how can you not like Edward?  He is Bella's beloved vampire.  He is completely passionate.  He is strong and opinionated.  He sparkles!!!!

2. Vampires in general.  Edward is a vampire, but he also has his family of vampires: Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett.  They are such a great family and watch out for each other.  I love how these books are just normal fiction stories but with vampires.  It really makes me feel like vampires maybe do exist!

3. Forks.  I had never heard of Forks, Washington before I read this series.  Now, I hope I can visit some day!  I looked at pictures online, the "green" there is just absolutely beautiful.  Plus, they now have all sorts of fun and cheesy touristy things to do there now that Twilight is based there.  Love it!

4. True love.  I'm a sucker for love stories.  I love love stories that go on for four books!  I am so happy to see Bella and Edward in love and living happily ever after.  

5. Bella.  Now that I really reflect upon all four books in this series, I really do like Bella, the main main character.  Her nickname is "Danger Magnet" because she always seems to get into trouble and needs saving (usually by Edward, how convenient).  I like that Bella has some strong opinions throughout the book and stands up for herself as much as she can against Edward.  She isn't afraid (well, sometimes, depending on the vampires) to hang out with vampires or werewolves.  She is brave and she looks out for her family and those she loves throughout the whole series, but especially at the end.  Gotta love strong women!  

**Please notice that Jacob is not on this list.  I am not really a Jacob fan.  Although, he did grow on me in Breaking Dawn, the final book.  Sorry, Jake!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jacob wouldn't be on my list either. I love your list! I'm still sad it's over.