Friday, August 15, 2008

Ella's Deli 2008

We decided that we will make our Blackhawk Lake camping trip an annual expedition.  I think that we have to make the stop at Ella's Deli on the way home an annual tradition, too!  We stopped there on the way home two years ago and ever since I have been dreaming of the ice cream I had there!  I was so happy to have another cone of peanut butter cookie dough.  Yum!  I can't wait to go back already.  We did have a light lunch before our ice cream, which is very good, too.  And this time we rode the carousel.  We had Jordan as an excuse.  He had fun going around on the carousel.  He's just too cute!

Inside the restaurant there are tons of mechanical toys flying and spinning all over the place.  It's kind of hard to see, but it is really cool.  Jordan liked the fish the best.  



The carousel was the second best part (after the ice cream).  It was only $0.75 to ride and if you rode with Jordan you were free so we totally took advantage and rode a few times.  





It's so sad that our trip to Ella's is over.  Chad thinks I'm a little crazy when it comes to ice cream, but, seriously, it's the best.  If you are ever in the Madison area you have to make a stop at Ella's!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella's Deli? Was I there? lol It was a fun trip and now we'll go back next year, where is the deli?
They do have the best ice cream next year I'll have a double scoop.