Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Most Recently Read Book:

Breaking Dawn

By Stephenie Meyer

I put everything on hold to read Breaking Dawn  by Stephenie Meyer.  I have been waiting for this 4th, and final, book of the Twilight saga to be released.  I posted before pictures of the midnight release party that Jacquie and I went to.  I read the book and finished Monday night.  I couldn't stop thinking about it and read every chance that I got.  Chad thinks I'm crazy, but any fan of Twilight knows how great these books are.  I definitely do not think this book was a disappointment by any means.  I loved it!  There was one surprise that I was definitely not expecting...this is the surprise from the chapter entitled "unexpected" from the book.  I liked it thought.  The last chapter is entitled "the happily ever after", and I really think it did end that way.  It had to, right?  I feel as satisfied as I did when I read the end of the Harry Potter series.  I hate that it is over but I feel complete at least!  Ah!  I miss it and the characters so much, at least the movie will be out in December.  I may have to reread this series just because I love the story so much!

No comments: