Sunday, October 26, 2008

5 Aunt Jacquie Favorites!

5 Aunt Jacquie Favorites!

1. She drives me crazy like only a sister can!  And, I admit, I drive her crazy, too.  I think it's part of the job title.  

2.  She loves to come over and play with Jordan.  She loves her nephew.  It's fun to see her hang out with Jordan.

3. She loves to read fun young adult books and gets into them as much as I do!  This summer we had so much fun reading the Fablehaven series, the Percy Jackson series, the Maximum Ride series, and, of course, the Twilight series!

4.  She's very sentimental.  Our dad calls her Princess Tender Heart and she does have a serious tender heart when it comes to sentimental stuff from our childhood or last week. 

5. She loves Full Moon ice cream.  The girl knows what she likes, and one think she likes is Full Moon ice cream from Sweets, the ice cream/candy shop in downtown Lake Forest where we grew up...not to be sentimental...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Cute! I feel bad I missed your call, I wasn't expecting any and left my phone in my room :/ I did talk to mom and she said it was a full house and a lot of fun! I can't wait to see the pictures!
I love all of your 5 favorites! its too cute and soo true :P haha but yea the tender heart that I am I must say that it's Blue Moon ice cream :P lols have fun! I miss you guys!!