Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mall Rats

Mall Mondays!!!  Here we are at the mall!  We have been meeting up with Maddy, Kathy, and Marc (Kathy works with Chad), and Alex, Silvia, and Rob (Silvia is my cousin) to play at the mall.  The kid have a great time...although now they are starting to realize there is way more to the mall than playing inside the play area.  Jordan was waiting for his friends to come on this day and playing on the frog.  
For dinner, we usually get chicken nuggies Happy Meals from McDonald's for the kids.  Jordan and Maddy were dancing under this mall sign because it played music. 
 I tried to capture their dancing but Maddy was more interested in seeing the picture.  I love how they dance!  

2 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

Very cute! I am more of a lurker than a comment leaver, but I really like this post in particular! :-)

Unknown said...

Oh those kids are so cute. I wish I could have seen more of their dancing skills.