Thursday, October 30, 2008

King Dork

Most Recently Read Book:

King Dork

By Frank Portman

I found this book at the library randomly and just finished listening to it yesterday.  This book was really a funny book after I got into it.  It's basically a year (or so) in the life of a sophomore boy in high school.  He's pretty much a dork and doesn't really have too many friends in school.  It's a totally different perspective from what I have read before.  There are some mature ideas in this book so I would definitely recommend this for at least high school students.  A perfect book for any boy who's into music, too.  

1 comment:

Jaxma99 said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed your recommendations so far! I am a high school counselor so I will definitely read King Dork on your rec. I have a good one for your Chicks with Books... Firefly Lane. It's a girl friendship through time book. BFF in a novel. It's good so far.
Angie (Friend of Steph's and an old Parkwood neighbor)