Thursday, October 30, 2008

Playhouse Disney 2008

Mickey!!!  We were so excited to go see Mickey on the 18th.  Playhouse Disney came bringing Mickey and his friends, the Little Einsteins, Pooh, Tigger, and Darby, and Handy Manny.  Jordan went with his cousin, Alex, and his friend, Chloe.  We were up high but we were in the first row so it was super easy to see the stage.  Jordan sat in the comfy theater chair at first and then he stood up and danced for part of the show.  It was his first ever theater experience.  

I know this might be sad, but I was just as happy to see Mickey as Jordan was.  I can't help it, I love that mouse.  I have told Chad before that I am still sad that our Disney vacation is over with.  Seriously, it can easily bring tears to my eyes just thinking of the fact that we are not in Disney World any more.  I can't really explain it...Disney World is a real getaway where you just forget about everything in the real world and things like bills and taking out the trash, plus everyone is so nice, there are fun things to do around every corner, and cool places to eat.  It's just fun.  I guess that's what Walt Disney set out to do, but I'm not sure everyone loves it as much as I do.  I kind of think my sadness is probably a little on the weird side...but I can't help it!  Mickey, you are the mouse!

We tried to take a picture of all three kids...and you can see how it turned out.  Chloe was still kind of sick, Alex was watching Mickey, and Jordan was...well, I'm not sure what he was doing.  But, here they are anyway.  
Mickey and his friends!
Jordan and Alex were so excited to be right in the front row where they could see. 
Jordan, Mom, and Mickey.
Chad, Mickey, and Jordan.  

1 comment:

Robert Benassi said...

It was alot of fun. But I enjoyed "Sesame Street Live" alot better. The show was better. Plus, I loved the theatre more -- it felt like we were the only ones in the place!