Sunday, October 26, 2008

5 Papa Jack Favorites!

5 Papa Jack Favorites!

1. Papa Jack is always the voice of reason.  Ever since I was a kid I could always talk things out with my dad and he could help me figure out what was going on and how I could deal things.  I have fond memories of waiting for the bus with my dad talking about life.

2. Papa Jack always has a good hug in him.  Papa Jack is just a big teddy bear who is always ready to wrap you up in a great hug. 

3. Papa Jack comes to the rescue when you need him.  Any time I had a car problem or a house problem or any other kind of problem, my dad was only a phone call away. 

4.  Papa Jack always has encouraging words of wisdom.  Papa Jack has some great words of wisdom in him, my favorite: Nothing is impossible if broken down into manageable segments, stabilized by faith, and purified by belief.  It's  a classic.

5.  Papa Jack is a great cook!  No one can deny the man can cook and we love it when he does!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aHHHHHH! I have been saying this quote all around campus to my fellow stressed out classmates :P haha! So true, and how much I miss bus stop chats :D