Thursday, October 30, 2008

Adrian Peterson Fall Festival 2008

On Columbus Day, Chad was so excited to take us to Adrian Peterson's Fall Festival.  Adrian Peterson is a football player for the Chicago Bears.  We were able to meet tons of Bears, Jordan was able to play and eats lots of food.  I think my pictures are out of order, but they're all here!

Chad, Jordan, and Tommie Harris
Jordan playing in the mini-ball pit. Yes, we do let him play in germ-infested ball pits.    
Jordan and I riding the train.  Choo choo!
Kevin Jones, running bac.k
Jordan, me, and Matt Forte, our rookie running back. 
Matt Forte signing the ball Chad chose for all the players in the backfield to sign.
Me, Jordan, and Rashied Davis, a wide received... and one of my favorite players!
Roberto Garza, Jordan, and me. 
Chad, Jordan, and Desmond Clark.  
Me, Chad, Jordan, and Jason Beekman, an offensive lineman.
Jason McKie, the fullback for the Bears.
Garrett Wolfe!!!!  Another Vincent household favorite!
Adrian Peterson, this is the player who hosted the entire event to raise money for a charity he supports.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was Chad in heaven? Very cool!