Friday, October 31, 2008

Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports


Most Recently Read Book: 

Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports

By James Patterson

I love this series!  I think this is such a fun series with great characters.  Max, the main character, is really funny and is always making me laugh.  This is the third book in the series about a group of kids who are part bird and who are trying to escape from and bring down the mad scientists who created them in order to save the world.  I liked this book as much as the others.  There was lots of action, a little more drama...and definitely more romance, which I love.  Not too much gushy romance, just a little, but it made the book more interesting to me.  There were a few twists and turns along the way.  I think this is a must read...after you read the first two in the series, that is.  

No comments: