Friday, February 20, 2009

Cool Dude


You can't get much cooler than this kid!  We bought him these fun sunglasses last weekend.  I need to remember to have them with me when we are in the car because Jordan freaks out when the sun gets in his eyes.  Today on the way home he was saying, "No sun, no sun!"  

I have this picture as my laptop background and one of my students was looking at the picture and said, "Why is he giving you a thumbs up?"  I didn't really have an answer because he's totally not doing it on purpose...he's just cool naturally...


3 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

He looks so COOL! I love that picture.

Anonymous said...

I know, he does the same when he is in my car, I need to buy him a pair of glasses too. Perhaps this weekend, we can go together. He looks so handsome.

Anonymous said...

Above comment is from Gama Jones.