Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dinner

Hmmm...the picture doesn't look as good as I remember it looking at the time...but this was a delicious meal.  It seems like lately we haven't really been eating dinner at home as a family.  Chad has been coaching the girls' basketball team in tournaments for the last two weeks and he hasn't been home for dinner.  Finally, he was coming home and I told him I would make him dinner instead of him having to stop for something to eat or having to come home and find something to make himself.  I whipped this meal up and when it all came together it was actually pretty good.  We had lemon-garlic salmon, broccoli, Spanish rice, and cheddar-bacon-sour cream baked potatoes.  I didn't really do that much work, but it was nice to have a great looking and great tasting meal together.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo! That does look good! :) so did you put the cheese, bacon, and sour cream on the baked potato and then cook them in the over? Looks delicious! :D

Jen Vincent said...

Umm....no, actually, I just put them on the pizazz...they were from Omaha Steaks, frozen and just had to be heated up. Is that cheating when I didn't really make the potato myself? I think they sell these at regular grocery stores not just Omaha Steaks.