Sunday, February 8, 2009

Coraline


Most Recently Read Book:

Coraline

By Neil Gaimon

I took a break from Shug to stop and read Coraline because I am excited that the movie is coming out.  This is such a cool but freaky story.  I read a book in the fall called The Thief of Always that a student of mine lended to me and it kind of reminded me of this.  In both book the main character is a little kid who's bored and complains about his/her life when he/she is taken into another world/dimension where everything is as they wish.  I think the plot is an interesting story because everyone seems to get bored or tired with life at some point as a kid.  Coraline is a cool kid though, I like her character and the other characters in the book, too.  I can't wait to see the movie now!


No comments: