Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jordan!!!

Jordan celebrated his 3rd birthday yesterday!  It's crazy to think that three years have gone by but at the same time it's amazing to think that he is already three years old.  I can't even explain how much I love my little peanut.  He's just such a character sometimes.  Tonight he is sleeping over at my parents.  I tucked him in before I left.  As my mom, my sister, and I walked out of his room he said, "Good night, Yankee Doodles!"  I mean, where does he come up with this stuff??  He's just so much fun.  I was so excited for him to have a great birthday.  In the morning we opened presents and he had cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  In the afternoon, we had ice cream with blue sprinkles with his friends at daycare.  Then, we were off to meet our friends, Alex and Maddy, for Chuck E. Cheese madness fun and then dinner at Panera.  Jordan was so proud to be the birthday boy and to tell everyone he was three years old.  I feel kind of bad that he has to wait until Saturday for his birthday party but I can't wait to see how excited he gets when Saturday rolls around!!!
All smiles opening his presents!  He got big kid Legos!
Daddy and Jordan

Mommy and Jordan


4 comments:

Laraf123 said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan. Sounds like you had a VERY special day! You have some wonderful photos to remember it! Love the Legos!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! What a fun day you had for him. Can't wait to see pictures from his party!

Kathy Lou said...

Sorry we had to bug out of Chuck E Cheese early- it turns out Maddy had strep throat. She is much better today. Like the new blog layout!

Kristi said...

Happy birthday Jordan!!! He is so handsome!! Hope the party went well. Cant wait to see more pictures!!