Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Danny Gokey Love!

I'm so behind on blogging it's not even funny...I'll get caught up!  I promise!  I just wanted to post this picture of Chad with Danny Gokey from last week when Danny visited his school.  Chad was so excited.  It was all I heard about for sooooooo long, that's it's nice that it finally got to happen.  Chad was on cloud nine all day.

Other Idol news is Lee won Idol this year!  I could almost not bear to watch last night, but it was okay because Lee did win.  I loved him from the very beginning so I'm so glad that he won!  I'll post more updates this weekend!




3 comments:

Emily Jane said...

Awwww he's so happy in that pic!! :) Happy almost-weekend!

Jody said...

I love the new design!

I too loved Danny Gokey, and I am thrilled that sweet Lee won Idol. I was thinking of you last night when I watched (it was shown one day late here in the UK - had to make double sure to stay away from US news all day!)

x

Unknown said...

I bet Chad was on cloud nine when that picture was taken. I'm so glad BB won! So cool to have Danny Gokey come.