Monday, May 31, 2010

Teach Mentor Texts

I haven't officially announced my new blog on this blog yet!  I started a new blog to devote to all the books I read to keep up with my students.  Here it is:


I am super excited about this new blog.  It focuses on books and how teachers can use books.  My goal is for it to be a resource not only for teachers, but for parents, too.  I have worked hard to get it all up and going.  I hope you stop by and check it out!  From now on, any children's, middle grade, or young adult book will be reviewed at Teach Mentor Texts.  I'll stick to just reviewing the adult books I read here at this site...which means there will be less book reviews!  It will be weird for me not to blog here about all my books, but that's okay, I'll get used to it!  

1 comment:

Emily Jane said...

What a wonderful idea, and so thoughtful for other teachers! :)