Saturday, May 29, 2010

Random Updates!

Lara requested a black Croc picture...so here it is!  Jordan is so proud of his black Crocs!  Today we saw another boy with black Crocs and Jordan pointed them out, "Hey, he's got black Crocs, too!"  He has a Mater and a Sally jibbitz.  
I love this boy more and more every day!  
Asleep in the car on the way home from his friend's house.  He was conked out!
We discovered Push-Pops this week!  Yum!
A messy smile!
Cheese!  I was trying to take a picture of my belly and Jordan wanted a picture taken of him, too!
And here's my latest belly picture!  I was 34 weeks on Wednesday!  That means 6 weeks to go...but I'm hoping to be induced in 5 if my "body" seems ready.  I know my brain is ready!  We're so excited to meet this new little baby!  I'm dying to know if it's a boy or a girl!  On my to do list this weekend is to make a list of things I need to get ready for the hospital...I forgot what all I need...anyone have anything they couldn't live without at the hospital besides the super obvious stuff???  Help!  I actually have to birth this child!

5 comments:

Laraf123 said...

Great photos--all of them! Jordan looks so mature and yet, very happy at the same time! Henry loves his "freezies". Let the summer begin!

Kathy Lou said...

The pictures are wonderful. You look so beautiful. I can't wait to meet Baby Vincent!

Stephanie said...

Black crocs do seem pretty awesome!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you are 34 weeks! I'm dying to know what you are having too! You look great!

Cute pictures of Jordan. He is oh so darling.

Kristi said...

Jordan is so cute!! He looks like a little man! You look awesome too momma! I still cant believe you have waited this long to see what your having! I would totaly be induced! I was and I dont regret it at all.