Tuesday, April 15, 2008

American Idol Final 7


I know I said I was ready for David Archuleta to claim his title as this season's real American Idol...but I think I might have to change my mind.  Lately I have been really digging David Cook.  I realized I haven't really commented on Idol on my blog and after tonight's performance I felt it was imperative to declare that I believe David Cook actually will win American Idol this year.  I'm thinking it'll be between David Cook and David Archuleta.  My vote I think will have to be for David Cook.  Tonight, watching him, he just looked completely comfortable, he was utterly confident, and...um...hot.  Chad said I was melting into the couch, which I pretty much was.  I dare you to Google it or You Tube it and tell me I'm wrong. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is by far the best! I love him. Just don't tell Mike. Just kidding. I really do think he is amazing!