Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Wild Man

Last night we put Jordan to bed...first of all, I have to say he's angelic when we put him to bed.  Usually we don't hear a peep.  Sometimes he rolls around and talks for a little bit, but otherwise he just go right to bed.  Could we ask for a better son?  Anyway, we put him to bed and then not long afterwards Chad had to go into his room to get something and he came out telling me I had to go see the way Jordan was sleeping.  He is funny because he'll be sleeping on his back and then in the completely opposite corner of the crib on his tummy an hour later.  Last night he was tucked into the side of the crib with his little foot sticking out through the bars in the crib.  Here's an outside view and an inside view.  



Seriously, it just makes me want to crawl in next to him.  My friend, Meredith, says she actually knows people who have/do sleep with their munchkin in his/her crib!  Ever since Chad and my dad got the crib all set up months before Jordan was born I have wanted to crawl in and take a nap in there.  It just looks so cozy.  So far I've been able to control myself.  You have to admit it looks snugglicious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So darling. I can not believe there are people who crawl into cribs with their kids. I must admit it's tempting, but control yourself people. Wouldn't the crib break?