Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hairbanger's Ball

Saturday night I made the trek to Dekalb to see Hairbanger's Ball at Starbusters with my sister, Jacquie, and April and Tom and their family/friends.  

All I knew was that it was an 80's cover band.  I was thinking "Walk Like an Egyptian" and "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go"...but really they were more "You Give Love a Bad Name" and "Warrior".  I still had a really good time.  

Here are pictures of April's and my favorite band member.  The pictures aren't the greatest, he doesn't really have the look to go with the 80's but we weren't complaining.  We were fairly close to the front except for the group of NIU wrestlers who kept pushing their way past us.  I didn't know wrestlers liked 80's music...but in my head I still think of the "Walking on Sunshine" 80's music.  


No comments: