Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun in the Park





It has been great weather here and we finally out with Jordan.  We set up the cart that goes behind the bicycle but then we couldn't get the bolt loose on Chad's bike to actually hook it up. Instead, I pushed the cart as a stroller while I ran and Chad rode the bike.  We went around the neighborhood and to the park.  Last year the park was under construction but now we have all new equipment! Jordan got to go in the swing, down the slide, and play in the woodchips.  

We tried go to to the library today but when we got there it wasn't open yet!  It was still a nice walk/run/bike ride.  After dinner we went out again for a walk around the neighborhood.  I put Jordan in the new Moby wrap I got last week.  He really likes it.  It must be good exercise to be carrying around another 25 pounds on my back.  Here's what the Moby Wrap looks like, except mine is black.  

I'm so happy that spring is here!  It's hard to believe that this time last year I was still pregnant with Jordan and almost ready to go on maternity leave. I remember going on walks around the neighborhood because I read that walking might help start labor.  It scary to look back at how ginormous my belly was!  We were so anxious for Jordan to come!  As it turned out he was a week late and I had to be induced.  He was 10 pounds 1 ounce so at least that explains why my belly was so large.  Now, almost a year later, it doesn't even matter.  He made it, he's here, and it was worth the wait!  


No comments: