Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking for Dummies

Most Recently Read Book:

Digital Scrapbooking for Dummies

By Jeanne Wines-Reed and Joan Wines

This book had a lot of great ideas...but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, unfortunately.  I think I'm beyond this book, I just need help with Photoshop!!!  I think I have read one Dummies book before, but I can't remember what for.  I like them, this one has lots of chapters about lots of useful things.  They start with an explanation of digital scrapbooking and all the things you'll need (which I already have...) and then there are ideas for layouts (which I'm already aware of after CTMH...) and ideas for sharing your digital scrapbooks.  

Here's what I was mainly looking for: 
1. How does Adobe Photoshop Elements work? (I think I'm going to request the Photoshop for Dummies from my library, I realized as I was reading that would have been my best bet.)

2. How and Where can I print my pages? (I'd rather print them somewhere so I can get 12 x 12 pages...but where can I do that?)

I guess it's back to the Internet I go...

2 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

Walgreens now prints 12x12!! Cool!
I made one 8x8 just top see how it would turn out, it's great.

Stephanie H said...

You also might be able to do it from the Creative Memories website.