Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Wedding Anniversary

We celebrated our four year wedding anniversary on Friday!  I can't believe it has already been four years but at the same time it feels like it was forever ago.  I still miss my wedding dress and wish I could pull it out of the closet and put it on...if it wasn't packed up all nicely in a giant box...

Here are some pictures from our wedding at Bellagio.  We had so much fun and I have such great memories from our trip to Las Vegas to get married.  The whole wedding process was a lot of work but lots of fun at the same time.  Chad and I worked together on so much.  I was happy he was so involved in our wedding.  He was my partner and my rock then and still is today.  I love you, Chad!  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Happy four years! You guys look so beautiful in your wedding pictures. Don't you want to relive your wedding day all over again? I do!

Marc G. said...

Hey hey! Happy Anniversary! Wow. It really does feel like yesterday. I remember your celebration in Lake Forest so vividly!

You two are a great couple and a lot of fun to get together with also!

Congrats!