Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gods Behaving Badly

Most Recently Read Book:

Gods Behaving Badly

By Marie Phillips

This book was one of the books on our list of choices for book club that we didn't choose last month but that I found really intriguing and I had to get it at the library.  Gods Behaving Badly is about all the Olympian gods and goddesses and what they are up to now.  They are obviously still alive because they are immortal after all!  

I loved that the characters were over the top, if they were regular characters it would be a little unbelievable to me, but because most of the characters are Greek gods and goddesses then it's perfect for them to be selfish and over-indulgent.  I loved the characters but I also really enjoyed the plot.  If you like Greek mythology I think you'll really like this book!!!

No comments: