Friday, December 26, 2008

Beans, Beans, Beans!

One day we were here at home and trying to entertain Jordan when I remembered Kathy had posted Maddy playing with beans on her blog.  I found a random bag of lentils in our pantry and put them into a tupperware bowl for Jordan.  They didn't last long in the buckets, he had more fun pouring them all over the floor and on his head.  He was completely entertained for about 45 minutes.  It was fun to sit and play with him, moving the beans all around.  I agree with Kathy that this is a great idea, clean up is super easy, just sweep up all the beans.  I'm still finding random lentils here and there, but Jordan had so much fun.  





1 comment:

Kathy Lou said...

Beans are so awesome! They can still keep Maddy busy for 30-40 minutes. I have about half the beans that I started with. The next time I go to the store I have to pick up another bag. What is so much fun about them?? It must be how tactile they are, and they make a cool sound, plus they pour really well. Ok, that makes everything about them fun.