Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ikea Fun

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we took off to Ikea with my parents, Jane, Guise, Mamita, and my Uncle Estuardo who was visiting from Guatemala.  We had free breakfast...even when we have to pay for it it's only 99 cents but it's always great to get something free.  And since we didn't have to pay for breakfast we spent our money on a piece of chocolate cake which you can see all over Jordan's face.  Afterwards we did some shopping and got a few Christmas presents.  I love that we can do Christmas shopping with Jordan and he doesn't realize...I'm kind of nervous about keeping things hidden and making sure to surprise him.  I think it will be fun at the same time though.  

Jordan, me, and Mamita
Chad and Jane
Papa and Gama
Guise, Tio Estuardo, and Chad
Jordan with chocolate cake face
Chad and Jordan playing a video game.  Yet another reason to love Ikea, free video games!  They also had a really cool area for kids to play in up in the restaurant that was new since we had been there over the summer. 

2 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

I love Ikea. I wish it was closer, I would go a lot more often. Don't you think we need one around here? It could even be a smaller one, a mid-size Ikea. I am trying to keep up with my mental Christmas list of things to do, cards are going out tomorrow! Yay! Your card is quite lovely, I have it hanging by my front door. I love Christmas cards too, it is the only time I hear from some of my far away friends and it keeps me connected to them. Plus, I just really love to get something in the mail.

Unknown said...

So glad you are back to blogging. You have been missed!